Creating, Partnering, Advocating, Collaborating
Projects, Special Events, Issues, Initiatives With Regional and State Leaders and Other Organizations
- Aerial Land Use Map – NHA’s most sought after project, which is used by corporations , developers, real estate companies, economic development groups and individuals. It identifies, railroads, freeways/tollways, major streets, the proposed Grand Parkway, airports, commercial development, recreational areas, retail, residential subdivisions, school districts, colleges, and hospitals.
- Strategic Mobility Plan – Publication that identifies and advocates for specific regional transportation projects that will improve mobility, enhance business opportunities, and benefit the overall quality of life for residents in the north Harris and south Montgomery county area.
- Created Greens Bayou Corridor Coalition - An Infrastructure Development Initiative To Benefit the Economy and Enhance the Quality of Life in the Greens Bayou Corridor.
Under the guidance and support of NHA, the Greens Bayou Corridor Coalition is now a separate non-profit organization. The GBCC’s vision is an environmentally friendly multi-use waterway, featuring linear parks, nature preserves, trail systems and recreational facilities.
- Envision Houston project “Shaping Our Future Together” with Houston-Galveston Area Council, Blueprint Houston, ULI Houston, Center for Houston’s Future and AIA.
- Scenic District for the entire Sam Houston Parkway.
- Hardy Toll Road Airport Connector project, including massive landscaping.